Home > MCAT Test > MCAT behavioral sciences practice tests
See All test questions
Take more free MCAT behavioral sciences practice tests available from maintests.com.
1. Social institutions include all of the following, EXCEPT:
2. Joy lives a neighborhood where 40% of the population is obese. Almost half of the adults in her neighborhood are unemployed and rely on food stamps. There are no grocery stores within a ten block radius of where Joy lives, but there are many fast-food chains. The economic and social situation in Joy's neighborhood could be described as:
I. a food desert.
II. absolute poverty.
III. relative poverty.
3. A country where the economy is profit-driven and privately-owned, but public services like healthcare and education and state-funded, would be considered:
4. A study finds that lower-income Hispanic women from a specific urban community located near a factory are more than twice as likely to develop a rare form of cancer than women in the general population. This finding could be potentially attributed to all of the following, EXCEPT:
5. Which of the following is NOT a macro theory of sociology?
6. Which of the following is FALSE about émilie Durkheim's functionalism?
* MCAT is a registered trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). This website is not endorsed or approved by AAMC.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2015 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us